Effective Date: February 21, 2019
- Cookies are small text files that are stored on devices, when a user visits a website.
- Cookies generally do not transfer malware, worms, or viruses.
- First Party Cookies are cookies that are set by the website a user is accessing.
- Third Party Cookies are cookies that are set by third party websites to deliver analytics and advertising.
Cookies are used to:
- remember settings and preferences;
- perform essential functions (register and login);
- deliver advertising.
Cookies can be either be:
- Session cookies which are valid for a single session (one visit) or
- Persistent cookies which are valid for multiple sessions (repeated visits).
This website collects cookies in order to:
- provide customized and personalized content and information;
- monitor the effectiveness of our services;
- generate aggregate metrics such as traffic, usage and patterns to and from our website;
- fix and diagnose technology problems; and
- plan for enhancement to the website.
INFORMATION COLLECTED BY COOKIES
Cookies on this website may collect the following information from a user’s device:
- MEID or IMEI (serial) number;
- Device type, operating system, and manufacturer;
- Advertisers ID Number (“IDFA”);
- Location data, including GPS (e.g. latitude and/or longitude);
- browsing information.
- WEB BEACONS
Web beacons are also known as “pixels” or “gifs”.
Web beacons are small transparent images that deliver statistics to website owners. Web beacons are often used with cookies but are not stored on a user’s device in the same way. Please note that although a user may disable cookies, web beacons may still load with limited functionality.
USE OF WEB BEACONS
Web beacons are used on this website to anonymously track the online use and patterns of users.
Web beacons are also used in HTML-based emails in order to track: delivery, receipt and links clicked by recipients.
ADVERTISING & TRACKING
Third-party vendors perform services on our behalf which may include: content or service fulfillment delivering targeted advertisements, billing and payment processing, or data analytic services.
We utilize third party social media companies, ad networks, and other third-party services to collect information about browsing behavior from users through cookies, social plugins, and or other tracking technology.
Third party online advertising networks may collect information about users through cookies to display relevant ads.
Users may adjust settings to modify the type of cookies accepted and rejected within their web browsers by doing any of the following:
- adjust the settings to notify the user when a website is attempting to place cookies on their device;
- disable incoming and existing cookies;
- automatically reject any cookies;
- delete all cookies;
- allow all cookies;
- block third-party cookies;
- clear all cookies, upon closing the browser;
- open a “incognito/private browsing” session to prevent the storage of local data, including browser history;
- install add-ons and plug-ins to extend browser functionality.
Please exercise caution when visiting third party websites. We are not responsible for the actions and policies of third-party websites that link to and from our website.
Itemize retains all rights to this website and any copyrights to the contents thereof. The use and or reproduction of the content on this website without Itemize’s consent is strictly forbidden.