Itemize is disrupting the expense management space with cutting-edge AI and machine learning. The Itemize mission is to make it easier for businesses to manage their expenses so that they can spend time on what’s most important to them – and not on their expenses.
You are a closer. You are process oriented. You drive revenue and can interact with customers on all levels.
This role reports to the VP of Sales and Marketing and works closely with the CEO.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Itemize is looking for an enterprise sales person who is passionate and all-in. The Business Sales Lead will drive revenue in the B to B space in the US by selling the Itemize API solution to companies seeking intelligent data extraction from receipts, invoices, and other payment documents. Targets include companies in the fields of expense management, business workflow, invoice processing, and accounting software. Itemize has several large US and global clients with real reference cases. There is a strong pipeline of prospective clients for the sales lead to close.
- Conduct outbound sales activities and execute customer prospecting and business development strategies and tactics
- Seek and identify business opportunities in the expense management, accounting, payments workflow and other industries that can benefit from licensing the Itemize API
- Evaluate potential channel partner opportunities and negotiate partnerships and revenue sharing agreements
- Qualify and close sales opportunities in the US
- Independently establish strong sales process and pipeline strategy and new business CRM
- Establish and accomplish sales and milestone targets
- Identify potential customer audiences, leveraging your network and industry knowledge
- Accountable to hit revenue targets
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Experience in sectors that include expense management, and/or financial supply chain, business productivity software, and cloud software
- Proven track record of successfully developing a contact strategy, generating leads, building relationships with new clients and establishing a growing business customer base
- Experience independently developing pipeline strategy and successfully executing
- Skilled at producing results and effectively working in a collaborative manner with cross functional teams.
- Demonstrated the ability to drive the sales process while coordinating a team and incorporating alliance partners as needed.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Enthusiasm for working in early stage companies with rapid growth and fluid organizations.
- Ability to travel domestically as needed.
Apply by e-mailing your resume and cover letter to Careers@itemizecorp.com.