Itemize is disrupting the expense management space with cutting-edge AI and machine learning. The Itemize mission is to make it easier for small and medium businesses to manage their finances, so that they can focus on what’s most important to them.
We are looking for an articulate, business-savvy, social media intern to produce and manage content on Twitter, FB, LinkedIn, and on our blog. A good candidate will be meticulous in detail and an excellent writer who gets to the point directly. Most of all, we seek a self-driven intern with a great work ethic, interesting ideas, and team workmanship. If you are looking for a position where your words will matter, we encourage you to apply.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Create brand awareness via social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Itemize Blog
- Originate ideas and write content for social media outlets to boost SEO, drive exposure, and engage our audiences
- Increase, fans, likes and follows
- Interview subject matter experts at Itemize and around the field to create excellent and intriguing content
- Track social media engagement statistics
- Research and present new social media platforms
- Pursuit of a degree in journalism, digital media, or something akin
- Pursuit of a degree in businesses, finance, or something akin
- In-depth knowledge on 2 or more social media channels (Facebook, Twitter,.)
- Ideas on making data extraction fun to read about
Apply by e-mailing your resume and cover letter to Careers@itemizecorp.com.