Itemize is a FinTech data extraction engine used by companies to transform purchase documents, such as receipts and invoices, into data for their accounting and expense tracking needs. Recognized by Gartner as a top provider in the field, Itemize harnesses leading edge Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to drive processing efficiency for a range of leading clients in financial services, including credit cards, accounting software, and expense management.
Itemize operates a cloud-based processing service that involves both fully and partially automated systems for extraction, validation, and verification. The Itemize platform supports users in over 25 countries and numerous languages.
You are an expert in product management with a track record of success within the SaaS industry. You are familiar with and have led a product through the software development life cycle. You understand both the art and science of product development and management. You are skilled in methodology design, scoping, designing, and implementing product features, and managing a thoughtful product roadmap. You are enthusiastic about working in a rapid-pace environment, and can easily navigate between assigned tasks and addressing production issues. You act quickly to diagnose issues and communicate them clearly, partnering well with others to implement solutions and drive results.
You are deeply committed to the values of teamwork, integrity, and innovation.
The Product Lead will report to the Vice President of Revenue Operations, and will work closely with the CEO and Management Team. The Role will help to chart the course for the Itemize offerings as the Company grows.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintain the product roadmap, in collaboration with the Sales, Technology, and Production teams
- Originate new products and features in concert with client and end user needs
- Design concepts (UI) and fundamental workflow (UX) used for new products and improvements for existing products
- Collaborate with engineers, marketers, and strategists to reach the best possible version of a feature or product
- Establish shared vision by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Improve the customer journey by assisting the marketing team in communicating features
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline
- Minimum 3 years experience in relevant product management roles
- Experience with consumer finance, mobile apps, or payments is a plus
- Experience with product roadmap tools and JIRA