Itemize is a leading NYC-based receipt and invoice data extraction company. Built by payments industry veterans, Itemize solutions simplify business financial systems by eliminating manual data entry. The Company’s proprietary platform employs Machine Learning algorithms to transform receipts and invoices into data, achieving unprecedented extraction accuracy and granularity. Itemize offers services through its APIs, mobile apps, and via partners in the financial services and accounting software market.
Itemize seeks an ambitious and creative Marketing Manager to join our growing team in New York City.
You have 4-6 years of B2B and B2Developer marketing experience, with a strong understanding of digital channels, content-based marketing, and thought leadership. You have the proven ability to drive the Itemize brand forward, and to develop and execute a marketing strategy for generating institutional leads. You know Fintech and SaaS. You can write about APIs and the financial supply chain, and you know how to engage developer communities.
You are hardworking and independent, and also enjoy working in a collaborative environment. You are excited about joining a small and growing company that is a leader in its field. You share the Itemize values of teamwork, integrity, and innovation.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND FOCUS
This is an opportunity to shape the Company’s future. You’ll define our brand positioning and execute on our strategic roadmap.
- Develop marketing campaigns dedicated to growing brand awareness, cultivating leads, enhancing partner relationships, and increasing sales efforts
- Create and manage product marketing collateral
- Develop and execute marketing communications
- Manage the Company’s social media channels, including writing and managing content
- Drive and monitor web performance metrics and conversion goals
- Cultivate media relationships as part of an overall digital strategy
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 4-6 years of marketing experience in a B2B environment, ideally with a SaaS organization
- Strong written communication skills with the ability to bring key messages to life
- Understanding of Fintech, B2B, and APIs
- Fully conversant with marketing execution tools
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity autonomously
Itemize offers an exciting environment where innovation in technology and data science happen every day. We are a collaborative team where hard work, integrity, and initiative are valued and your voice is heard. Itemize offers a generous benefits and PTO package, as well as employee stock options grants.
Apply by e-mailing your resume and cover letter to Careers@itemizecorp.com.