Itemize is a Fin-Tech document processing platform used by banks, payments companies, and expense management providers to turn receipts in to data. Itemize uses machine learning and AI to turn unstructured receipts into usable data sets and sells this capability as an API.
You are a skilled full-stack engineer eager to join a core development team at the heart of the Itemize IP. You are an organized thinker and communicator, and are enthusiastic about working in a rapid-pace environment. You are quick on your feet to switch between assigned tasks and addressing production issues. You are able to build on broadly stated requirements and able to independently derive the intent of functions and features. You are capable of owning the full development, delivery and maintenance of product features. You adhere to the team’s coding practices, provide feedback to improve those practices and commit wholly when a decision is made.
You are committed to the Itemize core values of teamwork, integrity, and innovation.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Full-Stack Engineer’s responsibilities will include:
- Writing highly scalable and fault-tolerant software
- Continuously improving software to eliminate bugs and points of failure
- Assist with operational support to monitor and triage production issues
- Perform operational checks for the production environment before and after business hours
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Experience developing and working with RESTful APIs
- Experience with unit testing, continuous integration, and test-driven development
- Fluent writing efficient SQL queries to save and retrieve data in the API layer
- Experience with Agile project management framework using Jira
- ReactJS and ReactNative experience
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience working in a small and dynamic environment
Apply by e-mailing your resume and cover letter to Careers@itemizecorp.com.