Itemize is disrupting the enterprise OCR and offshore data entry space with leading edge tech. Itemize harnesses Cloud technology and Artificial Intelligence to turn invoices, receipts, and similar documents into useful intelligence for business financial systems.
You are a skilled front-end engineer eager to join a core development team at the heart of Itemize. You are an organized thinker and communicator who is enthusiastic about working in a rapid-pace environment. You easily navigate between assigned tasks and addressing production issues. You are able to build upon broadly stated requirements and are able to independently derive the intent of functions and features. You are capable of owning the full development, delivery, and maintenance of product features on our web and mobile products. You adhere to the team’s coding practices, provide feedback to improve those practices, and commit wholly when a decision is made.
You are committed to the Itemize core values of teamwork, integrity, and innovation.
About the Role
The Front-End Engineer’s responsibilities will include:
- Designing, developing, and maintaining the Itemize external and internal-facing applications for both web and mobile
- Supporting the design and development of Itemize products for small and medium sized businesses
- Partnering with Product and Operations teams to execute on business and technology requirements
- Continuously improving software functionality and usability for customers and clients
- Coding highly scalable and fault-tolerant software
Required Skills & Experience
2+ years of experience with the following:
- Building and maintaining web applications on the ReactJS framework with NodeJS
- ReactNative experience building mobile applications
- Experience with building, testing and deploying iOS and Android platforms
- Unit testing, continuous integration, and test-driven development
- Agile project management framework using Jira
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services
- Familiarity with payments documents such as receipts and invoices
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience working in a small and dynamic environment