Enterprise Sales & Relationship Manager
Itemize is a FinTech data extraction solution used by companies to transform purchase documents, such as receipts and invoices, into data for their accounting and expense tracking needs. Recognized by Gartner as a top provider in the field, Itemize harnesses leading edge Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to drive processing efficiency for a range of innovative clients in financial services, including payments, accounting software, expense management, and ERP.
Itemize operates a cloud-based processing service that involves both fully and partially automated systems for extraction, validation, and verification. The Itemize platform supports users in over 25 countries and numerous languages. Clients and partners include major payments networks and global ERP companies.
You have demonstrated success in building, measuring, and optimizing a repeatable sales process to successfully achieve your targeted sales objectives. You are ready to roll up your sleeves and put in the hard work and effort needed to successfully grow the business. You are a skillful negotiator with a passion for sales and for building relationships with senior level clients. You have an affinity for technology and are curious, constantly learning and adapting. You pay careful attention to detail and are diligent about follow through. You have a positive and results-driven attitude that motivates you and your colleagues. You are committed to the values of integrity, teamwork, and innovation.
The Enterprise Sales & Relationship Manager will report to the VP of Revenue Operations and will be responsible to:
- Identify, qualify, and close opportunities with large institutional clients such as payments organizations, ERP providers, and expense management solutions
- Build and strengthen relationships with existing enterprise clients
- Establish strong sales process and new business CRM
- Partner with marketing to drive sales effectiveness and revenue results
Required Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Availability to travel in the US on a limited basis
- 3-5 years in an enterprise sales role for a FinTech or technology company
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Industry knowledge of financial supply chain, such as ERP, expense management, payables workflow, or commercial payments
- Technical knowledge of the cloud and API-based solutions
- Extensive experience with Salesforce and sales process management
- Demonstrated ability to manage and drive the sales process for enterprise sales and accounts