Itemize is an expense management company that is using state of the art technology to do expense management better than ever done before. Itemize has an iOS App and an Android app which sells to individuals and small businesses looking for a great expense management solution.
In applying for this position you should have extensive experience in the digital marketing world, with a love for working with numbers, statistics, and probabilities. You must be able to work on multiple projects with analytical precision and attention to achieving results. You get things done, yourself. You are comfortable working with Facebook Business Manager, Facebook Power Editor, Twitter Ad Interface, Pinterest Ad Interface, Google Adwords, and Google Analytics. You possess high proficiency in data analysis and Excel, Numbers, and Google Sheets. You are well versed in marketing automation tools, such as HubSpot, Marketo, Pardo, and MailChimp.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Drive online sales from day one by testing and managing acquisitions marketing
- Drive qualified inbound opportunities for the sales team
- Own the email marketing function from end-to-end including copy, creation, sending, list segmentation and measurement of results
- Scale paid acquisition channels and strategies, including paid search (Google), social media advertising (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter), content distribution, affiliate marketing, and retargeting
- Consult on content marketing, sales materials, and website copy
- Communicate ideas in a clear and compelling manner, and both take and give direction
- Identify, engage, and project-manage any external vendors necessary to execute initiatives
- Oversee conversion optimization of existing marketing channels, including existing campaigns, email lists, and social media
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
You are data-driven marketing professional who can deliver significant, quantifiable results. You know when something is working and when it’s time to scale up, and you know when something is not working and when it’s time to shut it down. You have demonstrated past success in reducing cost-per-lead and cost-per-acquisition while also achieving revenue growth
You have worked for (or with) a B2B and/or SaaS organization. You have worked directly in this field for at least 3-5 years.
Apply by e-mailing your resume and cover letter to Careers@itemizecorp.com.