Itemize is an expense management company that applies artificial intelligence technology to automate manual expense management processes, including tracking and filing expense reports, capturing and paying invoices, and loading data into accounting software. Itemize technology reduces error rates, lowers expense management costs, and enhances audit and risk controls. Itemize makes it easier for small and medium businesses to manage their finances more cost effectively.
Itemize seeks a person with 4-6 years of impressive brand marketing experience to join its growing team. S/he will have a passion for marketing and branding, exemplified in expanding responsibilities and roles focused on business objectives and driving growth across marketing channels.
S/he enjoys working in early stage companies, building brands from their foundations. S/he has a passion for generating brand awareness, with an extensive network of brand influencers.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Brand Marketing Coordinator will directly create and promote Itemize’s growing brand and increase the company’s digital and analog presence.
Responsibility also includes developing messaging for specific audiences (potential customers, potential partners, potential investors, and the financial technology community) in both the USA and international markets that the company serves.
- Create a brand strategy plan, ensuring all aspects of company activities align with the goals
- Allocate necessary marketing resources into the brand plan
- Develop content and media for channels to support the brand plan
- Execute the plan, including, ongoing content production for multiple channels including social media
- Manage external agencies as budgets allow
- Seek out new marketing opportunities that fit with the brand, maximizing all opportunities for growth
- Monitor market trends, consumer markets, and competitor activity
Apply by e-mailing your resume and cover letter to Careers@itemizecorp.com.